Health Care

Jefferson University Hospital Exhibit

The Women’s Board of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital was organized in 1892 by several volunteers that wanted to support the hospital. This exemplary organization has been an active partner with the hospital ever since, raising millions of dollars for patient care and medical research.

CG’s exhibit brings the Board’s many achievements into a busy public space where they can be appreciated. A dynamic interplay of images, text and video tells the story of the women’s group and highlights their contributions to education, technical innovations and patient care.

Notable: Historical artifacts further engage and amuse viewers and emphasize the Board’s long history of service.

Download Project Sheet

Project partner
  • Burt Hill/Stantec