Founded in 1855, TCNJ’s beautiful campus is located on 289 tree-lined acres in suburban New Jersey. Noted for high achievement and scholarship in the classroom, TCNJ has also established one of the nation’s most successful Division III athletic programs.
The College campus is undergoing substantial changes including a new 72,000-square-foot Education Building and Campus Town, a 13-acre mixed-use center that will provide new housing, stores and restaurants.
CG’s master plan for this busy campus includes a wayfinding strategy and sign system influenced by the classic Georgian Colonial architecture. An integrated program of gateways, vehicular, pedestrian, identification, and parking signage has been developed. Implementation is now in its third phase.